Looking to beat the summer heat? The Wave Waterpark is located in beautiful Vista California and offers tons of family fun ranging from pools, to slides, a lazy river and even a flowrider that simulates perfect beach break waves! This is a destination that won’t break the bank and keep the family entertained, and cool, all day long.
The park offers much more than playing in the water and sun. If you plan on spending a lot of time there, you can purchase season passes to get more bang for your buck. The Wave also offers swim lessons for all ages and levels. And if swimming for exercise is your thing, they have a 25 yard length heated pool for beginner to expert swimmers. So whether you’re into water aerobics, swimming for cardio, or are even training for your next triathalon or iron man race, The Wave pool is great option!
Some of our personal tips for attending the park are:
- Bring plenty of water proof sunscreen and reapply throughout the day
- Bring sunglasses to protect your eyes while you’re lounging
- Bring plenty of towels…because nobody likes to dry off with a wet towel
- Bring some plastic bags to put wet bathing suits and towels in before leaving
- Bring a change of clothes for the whole family – especially if you don’t plan to go home right after!
In order to help keep the facility running soothingly, The Wave has a few rules and regulations in place that are helpful to know before you go.
These Things are NOT Permitted
- Outside Food or Drink – Check out the concessions menu here
- Water Wings and Personal Tubes
- Weapons or any kind
- Children under 8 without parent or guardian
These Things ARE Permitted
- Coast Guard approved life jackets (Inside must be stamped)
- Beach Chairs and Umbrellas
- Goggles and Pool Toys
- Small Children in Swim Diapers
If you’re looking to host an event The Wave Waterpark has tons of fun options to help you plan the day. Their staff will work with you and your group to create a truly memorable experience for everyone.
- Personalized private events
- Group activities
- Special occasions
- Birthday parties
- Catered picnic events
So where ever you might be in San Diego, The Wave Waterpark is a must for a day of refreshing fun for family and friends!
The Wave Waterpark is operational from May through September.
Weekday hours are 10am to 4pm, Saturday hours are 11am to 5:30pm and Sunday hours are Noon to 5:30pm.
See their full schedule online for more in depth information about events and times.
They can be found online at http://www.thewavewaterpark.com/
If you enjoyed this blog you may want to check out our post “Moonlight Amphitheatre: The Summer 2015 Line-up“.
North County Plumbing is located in Vista, California and has been in the service business since 1970 providing quality plumbing services including leak detection and drain service in northern San Diego County. Our qualified technicians are available 24 hours a day to help with emergency plumbing repair services… with no overtime charges! North County Plumbing offers FREE QUOTES.